Saturday, October 3, 2009

take a deeeeeeeeepp breath.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
ok no seriously. i've been swamped in wedding stuff. i've tried to take time to update you guys with my wedding details but i'm finding it rather difficult. i've got some time now so i'm trying to gather some thoughts are take a breather. sigh.
we've got so much more to do and in three weeks from today at around this time i will be getting my hair done, perfecting my make-up, stressing out, freaking out, and have a nervous meltdown. here's a list of things we still have to do.
- buy flower girl dresses
- find flower girl baskets
- buy flower petals for the baskets
- get our marriage liscense
- buy a unity candle
- buy a guest book
- buy toasting glasses
- buy cake cutters
- workout a lot harder than we have been
- book a night at hotel zaza
- pack for our honeymoon
- print out my bridal portraits
- finalize the precessional music
- pick out dance music
- pick a location to have my lingere shower
- have my lingere shower! (my favorite part)
- make my bridal jacket
- finalize the contract with the florist

there's more i just know it. it's just that my brain is so scattered right now i can't think but that right there is enough to completley stress me out. some are minor but some of the others are major like my party and my jacket. goodness. i can't hardly imagine in three more saturdays i'll be married! i'm so stoked!

i <3 mr . sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment